Thursday, August 16, 2007

Anticipation...

I am beginning to get excited about the future and what school has in store for me. I have been so focused on getting Melissa through school and getting us moved to Philly that I am only now stopping to realize I am entering a new chapter in my spiritual and vocational journey.

There are some deep fears that join the excitement, fears of inadequacy and unpreparedness. Fears that I will get neck deep and not know which way is up. Fears that I will not be able to provide and protect. All fears that I know God can handle but often wonder whether I will allow him to.

God may you continue to guide us. May you hold us in your light as we settle into this new place. Give us peace and rest.


If you haven't done so already you should check out the pictures from our trip on our companion site Chappiage.

No comments: