Sunday, September 30, 2007

Writing for Barclay Press these past two weeks has been a very therapeutic coincidence. God's timing has baffled me throughout this whole process of having a miscarriage, and writing for Barclay Press seemed to be part of God's plan for how I might process this loss. I initially was scheduled to write in October, but due to a last minute changed I was bumped. I'm very thankful that these were the weeks I was assigned to as I learned that writing can be healing, vulnerable, affirming, empowering, challenging, and a discipline.

I'm going to go ahead and post each entry for these past two weeks. Partly for those of who didn't happen to stroll over to the Barclay Press Website each day, and partly for me to keep an archive of what I have written.

Enjoy!

No comments: