Friday, February 1, 2008

Tagged...

I'm it. Melissa tagged me to do a meme. Thanks...

I'll oblige only out of procrastination from the mountain of research I have to do. (More on that later.)

6 Non-Important things/habits/quirks about myself:

1. I have a large jaw. My lower jaw has grown faster than my upper jaw. This leads to a large underbite, occasional trouble eating, and comments from my brother on my resembling a certain celebrity.

2. When I find a new song I like I will listen to it on repeat for hours. Just one song. (ok, maybe not hours). This drives Melissa crazy on long rides in the car.

3. I'm a perfectionist [period]

4. This past month I flossed every night before I went to bed... that's a record.

5. I download a lot of podcasts on Itunes that I often never listen to. I think I just want to have them on my computer "just in case."

6. I used to sell hot dogs.

I tag:
Aforementioned brother.
Joel
Sherry

No comments: